Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Grandma Glasses

I was walking outside today in the beautiful sun since we've had terrible weather in Sydney the past week, and I got a few funny looks from some young nurses. I realized that my small reading glasses were tinted so dark I looked like I had a pair of disgusting old fashioned sunglasses on.

Normally I'd get embarrassed about them because I think I look like my grandma in them and no one my age has to wear tinted glasses!! But I realized who cares? This is one of the only things I was told that could protect my eyes - keeping the sun from them. So I've decided I'm going to bring the daggy style in fashion!! Anybody want to help?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh i know what you're going through.. I wear sunglasses every single time I am outside. I usually wear big ones though and they are actually fashionable now that celebrities have to run away from paparazzi all the time in their huge shades.
    Don't feel embarrassed, feel hip and cutting edge :)

    ReplyDelete