Monday, September 28, 2015

My interview on Radio RPH

I was invited to do an interview on Radio RPH Adelaide on a program called Vision Extra. I was interviewed by the awesome Peter Greco and talked about my experience with Stargardt's Disease and how it lead me to establish See Through My Eyes as a not-for-profit organisation. 

I hope to keep raising awareness of Stargardt's, other vision impairments and how it affects our younger populations. Most of all, I want to keep raising awareness of how amazing and fulfilling our lives can be!



3 comments:

  1. Nice site, It strikes a nice balance of the concept. I had a natural tendency towards 'mindfulness' from a young age. I am glad that I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation. Thanks for sharing.
    cheap walking sticks

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very important for the doctors to identify the Symptoms of Retinitis Pigmentosa in order to diagnose it and advise the most accurate Treatment of Retinitis Pigmentosa to help patients get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete