Thursday, April 7, 2011

Free Glasses!

This is for all the Aussies reading my blog - Free glasses!!


A friend informed me of a website that were giving away free glasses, lenses and all, and all you need to do is pay the postage. I was skeptical but since I have sat on my glasses and they are lopsided I though it was worth a try since the frames that I choose tend to be the most expensive frames available. 


All you need to do is 'like' their Facebook page and then you can go to the page that says "Free Glasses". There are codes for the specific dates that they are giving away free glasses. There looks like there are three more days that you can grab free glasses.


I picked out a nice pair of Guess glasses and received them about a week later and they were perfect!! So check out the link below and grab your free glasses! I am definitely going to get another pair!!

Clearly Contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment